Friday 5 September 2014

The most magical place on Earth!!

Without any doubt whatsoever, my most favourite place I have ever visited, ever, is DisneyLand Paris! (Well, that's until I get a chance to visit Disney Universal in Florida!)
I've visited Disneyland Paris four times now, and I would live or work there if I could, and hope to someday as a Disney Princess- wouldn't that be just the most amazing job ever!?

Anywhooo, this Summer me and my family went to a really lovely campsite in France, and we traveled to Disney for one of the days, (although, it was such a tiring day it felt like much longer!!) and we all had such a lovely, magical day. 
In the morning we went to the Walt Disney park, and went on all time fave rides, including the best ever roller coaster... Rock n Roller! It was certainly an exciting start to the morning!! Traveling from 0 to 57 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds in complete darkness is definitely a way to wake you up! And the awesome Aerosmith tracks blasting against your eardrums certainly helps.

The afternoon was spent in DisneyLand, going on our favourite rides, watching the parades and eating yummy chicken nuggets and pizza! As well as flying through space on Space Mountain, riding a boat on Its a Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean, and soaring through the sky with Peter Pan. 

But without fail, the best part of the day was definitely the Disney Dreams Night Show. They is nothing like it, it is so beautiful and just makes me so so happy haha!! I'm still a Disney child at heart! So please excuse the rather enormous list of pictures I have left below!
















No comments:

Post a Comment