Thursday 24 July 2014

Holiday Reading

As I may have mentioned before, I am going on holiday very soon (to ibiza with my family eeeee I'm so excited!!) and I am in desperate need of some holiday books to read!
(Inserts pretty beach picture to get me even more excited-if possible!) 

When me and my family go on holiday, we're not one of those families who go sight seeing or on a treacherous adventure everyday- far from it!! We just spend our days chilling around the pool or on the beach eating ice cream (my idea of a good time YUM!) 

As this is pretty much all we do, I spend a lot of the time laying in the sun with my head engrossed in a good long book! (I often get told off by my mum for weighing down my suitcase with them oops haha!) 
But this year I am absolutely stuck for ideas on what to take!? There's not one book that I have in mind for a good read! 

So basically, this post is for me to ask you for suggestions for a good summer read! I love anything from Harry Potter to the Perks of being a Wallflower to The Faults in our stars or my recent fave You're the One that I Want by Giovanna Fletcher!! So all suggestions are welcome!


What's your favourite summer read?

xCiao x



No comments:

Post a Comment